Maybe I should post about last weekend though, since I haven't yet.
It was Tracy and Cory's 78483th party of the summer and this time I was going to drink a lot more than usual. I bought a lovely bottle of Jagermeister, (90% of which ended up in my bloodstream within 2 hours).
I don't remember most of the night. But from what I CAN remember, it was a party I would have wished I remembered. I'll post what I remember, in point form!!
- Before getting to the party, some creepy guy taking a pic of me and Ashleigh. I got a picture of him too! He's on the left. I took it while he was taking a picture of the other guy's kid. Yes.And that was the party! I was too drunk to take pics, but there's a few of them here. I think this is the smallest slurrey field trip gallery ever!
- Doing a jager bomb for the first time and liking it, that's where it all started....
- Justin smoking his cigarette BACKWARDS. Why settle for filtered smoke when you can get 10 times the carcinogens for free!
- Me sitting in some PLANTER for like an hour straight. There's probably still a butt-print in the dirt there. Alien archaologists may still find it fossilized there 4000 years from now.
- Doing more Jager bombs with Justin, he had like 13.... jezus. If I had 13 there'd probably be more alcohol in my blood than blood itself.
- Some super GIANT fly buzzing around... I swear it was made up of like 5 regular flies! You could probably punch that thing in the face and bust a knuckle.
- Sobering up a little after winessing the SUPER HEROIC RESCUE EFFORT made possible by experts skilled in the art of making someone who's had too much to drink feel better. If that wasn't a run-on sentence, I don't know what is!
- Tracy asking for a picture of her looking drunk! I say the best pics of drunk people are when they REALLY DON'T want you to take their picture! Example.
- Me Matt and Shannon drunkenly singing along to "Yellow" by Coldplay. It's been a while since I last heard that song so when I would forget the lyrics, I'd just make random noises that sounded like them. Canadian Idol, here I come.
- A common occurrence at sleepover type situations is a pillow fight. Just as we were falling asleep Justin comes downstairs and starts madly flinging poker chips, and thus had a POKER CHIP FIGHT instead. Cause that's how we roll. They ended up everywhere... behind the couches, in my eye, in Shannon's pants.... poker chips hurt a bit more than pillows.
- When I finally went to sleep, I would wake up every now and then to various yet unmistakeable noises coming from the room directly above me. I was scared.... and wishing that I actually DID believe in ghosts!
- I left and got home around 11, it was bright and sunny and it felt like I had been up all night, but I wasn't hungover as usual :-)
Friday kinda blended in to Saturday so I don't know where Saturday actually began. After I came home I had lunch, then hung out with the Ash for a bit and then met up with Eric, got ready, and headed downtown to see:
Yeah, I was fooooookin excited. We picked up Veevito (after waiting at her house where she got ready in record time), and met Sara and Tara there. Kuljit and her friend also joined us.
PHANTOM was nuts, you knew from the opening scene that the whole thing was just gonna be extremely badass. It was really well done. The sets are unbelievable too!!! Especially how they can be interchanged so easily, sometimes right in front of you. It was quite the experience and well worth the massive amount of money the tickets cost.
Well that's it for now!