Yes, another birthday to celebrate!!! And boy we know how to celebrate the anniversary of someone dropping out of a vaginer!
Saturday afternoon was craptacular weather-wise.... much like every other goddamn saturday this month. Jessika needed to get some stuff for her beard exam, so me her and Shannon drove downtown to pick it up. Took some great pictures too, but since someone accidentally formatted my card at Matt's bday, they've gone up to that big memory card in the sky.
On the way back we grabbed Val, then grabbed Kevin, then grabbbed some beverages alcoholic in nature, and we were set!
We get to Matt's house and wait in his bedroom for him to arrive.... imagine like a 10ft by 10ft space with no windows or ventilation, and like... 15 people in it. What you just imagine wasn't even close to how goddamn hot it was in there but eventually Matt arrived, opened his door, and had the crap scared outta him when we all yelled SURPRISE!!!
On an empty stomach, I drank all my alcohol within 10 minutes. That resulted in the rest of the night being a big blur for me. The only way I can tell what happened is by looking at the pictures and piecing the night together:
- Apparently I was attacked by Val's long paper tongue.
- And it seems as if I counterattacked.
- Tracy and Cory's child was born ready to party!
- At some point it seems as if Matt had a birthday cake.
- Looks like I finally had something to eat?
- For some reason I'm on the phone.... it's not even my phone??
- We took an epic picture!
- It appears as though the cat got violated..
- Val had a nap?
- Remember kids, safety first!
- Where the hell?
- Well the night sure took an interesting turn!
- A whole lotta :P was going on near the end!
- Looks like I bored Val to sleep again!
- At this point I started remembering shtuff!
- The end of the night, doesn't stop Kevin from drinkin though.
Looks like the night was pretty awesome, as usual. Everyone had a blast and got really shitfaced and probably won't remember the night till they look at these pics!
Unfortunately during the night someone had tried to delete a picture, but ended up accidentally deleting all of them instead. Then, kept taking more pictures, so the first 100 or so pics on my camera were unrecoverable. I managed to get back the rest though, thank god (if there is one).
Well enjoy the pics, I'm off to do something I haven't done in a while. By something I mean sleep, and by a while I mean 17 hours. Chacha!